Please join us for "Evidence of Learning," an event presented by the HILT affinity groups on Learning Analytics and Learning Design. The event will take place on Dec 6 from 11am–1pm at Harvard Graduate School of Education (Longfellow Room 319/320). Lunch will be provided, but RSVPs are requested.
The following lightning talks will be accompanied by poster presentations:
- Kevin Lau and Janina Mueller (GSD) - The Canvas Student Work Harvester: Building a Set of Student Work Collected to Highlight the Student’s Learning Process
- Andrea Flores and Patricia Vanderbilt (HGSE) - Instructional Design for an Online Professional Development Program for Early Education Leaders
- Ning Zou (HSGE) - Think Like an Assessor
- Maura Ferrarini (Harvard Library) - Learning from a Lack of Evidence of Learning
- Karina Lin (DCE) - Evaluating Student Participation Using a "Discussion Portfolio"
- Marty Samuels (FAS) - BlueSky: an Innovative Approach to Classroom Learning in Undergraduate Life Sciences Education
- Alexandra Sedlovskaya (HBS) - Analyzing Student Evaluations of Teaching to Identify Core Predictors of Perceived Teaching Effectiveness of Junior Faculty at HBS
- Becca Miller and Emily Shoemaker (HGSE) - How People Learn