Join us for the online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The two workshops will offer guidance on how to deliver assessments remotely and outline various assessment options to meet your immediate needs, including:
- Fully online assignments, no paper required
- Existing paper-based assignments
- Combining online and paper-based approaches
We will also cover the grading and rubric-building workflow on Gradescope and walk attendees through both the instructor and student interface for creating and submitting assignments and viewing feedback.
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Two available workshops:
- Tuesday, December 1st 2-3pm ET
- Wednesday, December 2nd 2-3pm ET
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/harvard-workshop
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** Recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.
::: More About Gradescope :::
Gradescope is a feedback and assessment tool that dramatically reduces the pain and time associated with grading exams, homework, and other assignments. Gradescope is widely used for delivering assessments remotely. It enables instructors and graders to give better and more timely feedback, resulting in improved learning outcomes. Dynamic rubrics help streamline the tedious parts of grading while increasing grading consistency. AI-assisted Grading allows instructors to automatically group similar answers and grade all the answers in each group at once. Gradescope also helps with grading programming assignments at scale and can automatically grade printed bubble sheets. You can learn more and create an account at www.gradescope.com. The Gradescope team is happy to help, so please let them know if you have any questions at email@example.com.